So..."Momming" is my term for what I do. I don't have a career anymore since I became the mom of three. My career is an endless series of reality shows: Top Chef - 3 times a day, How Clean Is Your House - constantly, Who Wants to Be a Supermodel - whenever I go to the gym which is not often enough, and that Paula Abdul cheerleader show when Kaleb is playing basketball and Nielle is doing tennis or cooking.
It's not very exciting, but I love it and wouldn't change it for anything, not even a clean kitchen!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY A Post! Good Job mom! You realize you didn't put anything on there about how hearing my ringer makes your day a little less 'reality show' and a little more home.
love you!
P.S. Word verification today was "chyto" What's that?
Post a Comment